Why Open a paypal account?
You can shop from the comfort of your home from foreign platforms online and pay using paypal without worrying about loosing your money to fraudsters because paypal has a reliable security system that has been designed to tackle the problem for you. Paypal system acheive that by withholding any money you pay for products online until you confirm to them that you have receive the product and you are satisfied with it before they finally release your payment to the receiver. Therefore in a case where you did not receive your product/goods (probably because your supplier was a scammer), you can open a dispute complain where you will have your money back so you won’t end up sheding a tear. Lots of online platforms that offer payed services such as purchase of digital goods like software, ebooks, mp3 etc and online shopping websites receive payment through paypal among other online payment processors.
Opening a Nigerian paypal account
- a valid and functional email address
- a valid phone number
- your area postal code. (If you don’t know it, you can make a google search for nigerian postal codes and search for your area zip code)
- Visit the paypal nigeria website at www.paypal.com/ng/
- Click on the sign up for free button to go to the paypal sign up page
- On the page, you will be presented with two options
a. Open an Individual account or
b. Open a Business account.
Click Open an account under the category of your choice (Individual account is recommended for normal use)
- Fill in the required fields and Click on Agree and create account.
- An email will be sent to you by paypal. Open your email to view it then follow the instruction there to confirm your email address.
At this point, you have successfully opened for yourself a nigerian paypal account. The next thing you need to do is to verify your paypal account.
If this post helped you, help your friends too by sharing to them using the share button below.
Writer, Architect, Copyrighter & Entrepreneur. Loves Music, Travel, Tech and Architecture.