All those who applied for admission into the University of Jos can check the jamb website at http://www.jamb.org.ng to check their admission status or visit any computer cafe nearby to check.
To check by yourself,
- Open the jamb website and click on the “admission status” link or click here.
- Create a new account or login if you already have an account.
Note: to create a new account, use chrome or uc browser for better performance.
- Log in and click on “admission status“.
- Select “2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination“
- Type your jamb registration number and click on “Check admission Status“.
- Your admission status would then be displayed.
If you have not been given admission yet, don’t worry as this is just the merit list. We would inform you when the next badge of names is released.
[UPDATE] The Supplementary list of University of Jos has been released. Click here to know how to check now
Share with your friends!
Lover of Tech, Music and Entertainment