Here is Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) Undergraduate registration procedure for both newly admitted UTME and DE candidates and Returning Students for the 2016/2017 academic session.
|Entrance Gate Into Nasarawa State University Keffi, NSUK|
- New Students (Freshers) Registration Period is 12th December, 2016 to 6th January, 2017.
- Registeration processes involves both online (via school portal) and offline (Academic Office, HOD and Faculty officer) processes.
- You will be required to pay additional fees of Portal Access and Internet Charges of N4,000 alongside the Transaction fees.
- Late Registration: 7th–13th February, 2017 including an additional Fees of N5,000.00k.
- The Portal will be closed by mid-night 13th February, 2017 and students will only be able to check registered courses.
- Any add and drop of courses must be done within this registration period. Failure to register within this registration period will amount to forfeiting the Academic Session.
Here are the step by step process as released by the school management.
Lover of Tech, Music and Entertainment