|University of Jos Permanent Site gate 3D render|
Candidates who applied for admission into the University of Jos for the 2017/18 session can now check their admission status online and also print their access Code/Slip if admitted to begin the registration process.
According to the new undergraduate academic calendar for the 2017/2018 academic session released recently by the directorate of academic planning and management of the institution, registration for new students is commencing from Monday 5th March, 2018 by 8:00AM and ends Thursday 29th March 2018 by 04:00PM
To Check Unijos Admission List and Status
- Visit the school admission list portal on https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/ug/portal/admissions
- Type the Jamb Registration Number or First Name or Last Name you wish to search and click the Search button to display results.
- When you’ve found your name, click on the “print access code/slip” button and print the slip that will appear.
Registration Procedure for freshers
- Check Admission Status and Print Admission Slip (as described above)
- Payment of School Charges by Students (via remita.net)
- Bio-data Registration by Students (on school portal)
- Screening at Faculty Registration Venues
- Departmental Registration
- Faculty Registration/Generation of Matriculation Number
- Departmental Documentation and Online Registration of Courses
N.B If you experience any challenge or you need assistance in checking, we are willing to help. Simply Like our Facebook page (towards the bottom of this page), then Message us your JAMB number and we will send you your status and other details ASAP.
Lover of Tech, Music and Entertainment